New Dimension Construction
New Dimension Construction is a member of the home building and remodeling industry. Since 1991, we have been providing home restoration, new construction, kitchen remodeling and bathroom remodeling services throughout the Hudson Valley. We are located in Millbrook, NY.
Other construction services include additions, porches, Yankee or built-in gutters, and specialty roofing. You’ll find us serving Dutchess, Columbia, and Orange Counties in New York, including areas such as Millbrook, LaGrange, Amenia, Stanfordville, Rhinebeck, and Millerton. We also serve areas of Western Connecticut, including Lakeville, Sharon, and Kent.
As a leader in providing custom living spaces, our goal with every project is to create efficient, durable, and beautiful homes. We place a high value on communication so that your project is completed in a way that reflects your vision and suits your specific needs. To achieve this aim we work closely with area architects, guarantee our crew members and subcontractors are skilled at their trade, and are committed to keeping current with new products and techniques for contractors. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM NEW DIMENSION CONSTRUCTION?
- Ease of communication during the build/remodel process
- Job site cleanliness
- Correct application of new products/technologies
- Quality craftsmanship
WHAT’S NEW WITH NEW DIMENSION CONSTRUCTION?
We’ve added a new project to our website, featuring a bathroom remodel. This bathroom renovation improved functionality and added some updated style. See before and after photos and read about it by visiting “Salt Point Bathroom Renovation” under our Kitchens/Bathrooms/Custom Tile Services Page.
- Many beautiful older homes have been neglected at some point in their history. New Dimension Construction seeks to return your home to its former beauty through a match to original moldings and material choices. New and reclaimed products are used cohesively to improve the longevity and efficiency of your home.
- Have you outgrown your home? An addition may be perfect to accommodate your needs. Is your interior worn or dated? Then a renovation is just what your home needs. A renovation or addition can have a large impact on you and your family. Our staff works to make this process as comfortable as possible, with minimal impact on your life.
- The kitchen and bathroom are two of the most important rooms in the house. Let New Dimension help you determine the extent to which you need to remodel these rooms. Whatever you need, New Dimension can guide you from the design process through completion. Our custom tile expertise will give your room the high level of finish you deserve.
- With many new technologies emerging, we can implement things like spray foam, air sealing, rain screens, low VOC products and paints, as well as energy efficient equipment and appliances. Unlike many mass produced homes, we approach each home and property differently, with the goal of providing a custom home that meets your needs and sense of style.
- A roof can account for as much as 40% of a home’s exterior, so your choice of materials and the quality of installation matter greatly. Slate and metal are products that will last more than a lifetime. These products require highly skilled craftsmen who understand proper installation techniques. Let New Dimension help you with a repair or assessment of your roof’s condition.
- Do you like to entertain outdoors or enjoy the beauty of your property? Then a new outdoor living space is a perfect way to accomplish that. Maybe the front of your home needs a face lift? A new entry porch is the way to achieve this. With all the choice of materials New Dimension can help guide you through the process to make your outdoor space a beautiful place to enjoy.
From Our Blog - Helpful Information About Repairing and Remodeling Your Home
The Hudson Valley is well known for its many well-preserved older homes, especially in the Georgian, Federal, Colonial Revival and Greek Revival styles. Built-in gutters, also known as box gutters, are one of the distingushing features of these houses. This type of gutter is designed to be hidden from view, so as not to detract […]
Mabe this sounds familiar…a contractor finalizes his bid for your home improvement or building project. It looks like a great price to you, so you accept his bid and sign on. The contractor starts the job, but as it progresses you realize timelines aren’t being met. To top it off you are presented with one […]
JLC LIVE is an industry event for residential construction professionals. Conference sessions and hands-on training at live building clinics offer professionals a chance to expand upon their skills. The show also provides a platform for companies to build their businesses through networking opportunities with exhibitors and other attendees. Of course, not to be missed are […]
NEW DIMENSION CONSTRUCTION of MILLBROOK, NY Receives Best Of Houzz 2014 Award – Annual Survey and Analysis of 16 Million Monthly Users Reveals Top-Rated Building, Remodeling and Design Professionals